Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Netbook Reflections

This year I have really enjoyed having a Netbook to work on because it is faster to research and easier to do my work on.

Another thing is because we can learn more stuff and find out things faster.

As much as I have loved having a Netbook there are some things that I haven’t liked which is when I am in the middle of doing my work the Internet suddenly becomes offline.

The greatest challenge for me using my netbook is how we have to wait for our Internet to go online. But using our netbooks at school for learning is better then using paper and pen to do our work.

I think if we had to use paper and pen it will not be as fun as using our netbooks because then we are not likely to post more posts on to our blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,

    It looks like you have put a lot of work into this piece of writing. There are a lot of advantages using the netbooks in the classroom. I like the words you have used such as suddenly and challenge, these make your blog interesting to read! Can you think of anymore advantages or disadvantages of using the netbooks in the classroom? Keep up the good work Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tina
    Looks like you have been putting a lot of work into your writing. I like having my netbook too, and it's for the same reason. Quicker work and easier too. Can you think anymore positives or negative things about using your netbookin the classroom? For me I've twice as much problems you've got.
    Keep up the great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete